Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Day . And Night . Around Town

My husband and I spent one day around the downtown area ...
these are a few of the images I captured in the city of Indianapolis.

I also entered most of these at CaptureIndy.
They are putting together a coffee table edition filled with imagess that speak 'Indy'.
If any of you saw that and voted .... thank you!




A sunny view of our State Capitol building.
. The Indiana State House .



. The Scottish Rite Cathedral .
. A beautiful building inside, as well as out .



The corner of Market Street and the Circle downtown ...
and another view of our State House .



Such a refreshing site ... children playing, carefree, in the sparkling water
among the fish, at the fountain on University Square .



A quaint downtown coffee shop to rest our feet
and enjoy of nice cup of Espresso.



A view of our downtown skyline from across White River.



Yet another view of our Indiana State House.
Hmmm, looks like they're busy at work, making the world better for all of us {?}.




A 'reflective' view of the Indiana State Museum
as seen from the Canal Walk downtown.



A busy downtown city street during a sunny late afternoon.



This is a side view of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument
which sits on the circle in the center of our busy downtown city.



A lonely city street in Fountain Square.

Hope you enjoyed seeing a bit of the Hoosier City!
More to come .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo