It's 'Pet's Week' over on
I Heart Faces, and this one was a bit hard to decide on! Having two cats of my own, and my sister having two, as well, I decided to have a pet photo session with all four of them, to see what I might come up with. I was able to catch a couple that we all liked ... one of my male cat, and one of her female cat. I finally decided between the two, and my sister will be quite happy to know that her cat, affectionately named,
Miss November, was chosen for this week's challenge! I just couldn't resist her little face in this image! She was adopted from a local Pet Smart, as was mine, and has been with my sister's family for quite a few years now. She's sweet, quiet, and shy, running to hide when we visit, so, I was very happy that she sat still long enough for me to snap this particular pose ... can't you just see her tapping her paw in agitation at the camera! Lol! And my boy, well, I may post the one of him, soon ... just so he doesn't feel so left out! :)
If you'd like to see more adorable pet faces, or, if you'd like to join in on the fun and share one of your own, click on the logo below, and enjoy!
Ha ha! Love this face. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! that cat looks so amused! :) great photo!
ReplyDeleteGreat face... someone's watching...
ReplyDeleteCute kitty! She has that, "I'm only posing for you because I have decided to be patient with you - you know I can leave if I want to" face on. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a serious kitty! I love wondering what they are thinking!
ReplyDeleteTamar
oh, I absolutely love it!! It's amazing her expression!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cat with attitude! Excellent!
ReplyDeletelol…she doesn’t seem very happy but I love this photo.
ReplyDeleteOh, she's got one stern look! I wouldn't mess with her. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteErika B
hahaha awesome! I love all the things she could be thinking here.
ReplyDeletelove the attitude you captured!
ReplyDeleteLOL :D One of the best ones and my favorites so far!
ReplyDeleteLOL! You are right --she's giving you the look, "Come on, get on with it. I have other things to do, you know?"
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
i love this cat! they always have such great character - mine are real characters, anyway :). i have enjoyed looking through your blog - thanks for commenting on my horse card, i appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE cats... Very good shot
ReplyDeleteLOL, she's so annoyed! I love that face!
ReplyDeleteHa, so cute. Only cats can have that look and still be cute. I like your exposure with the white carpet, looks cool.
ReplyDeletepretty kitty! great shot :)
ReplyDeleteCats can be so skeptical... maybe that's why I'm a dog lover but only a casual cat "liker" ;-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable. i love her attitude :)
ReplyDeleteI guess she wants her treat now. At least that's how my cats look at me. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this photo! Awesome job! She looks like my old kitty! How cool that she was adopted. I always say I could never work there because I'd have to bring all the animals home!
ReplyDeleteha love the attitude and what gorgeous eyes, great shot!
ReplyDeleteOh that is too cute, with a Garfield attitude to add to the imagery! ;) What a sweet pet.
ReplyDelete