Monday, November 2, 2009

. an impromptu 'fun-in-the-country-sun' photo session .



. TRENT + CHRISTINA = FUN IN THE SUN .

. take a warm summer day .
. add a barn - a cornfield .

. a long country road .

. throw in two very special people that are truly a joy to be around .
. and I'll give you a fantastically fun photo session .


~~*~~*~~


I'd like to introduce Trent and Christina, here in a few of the images from our first photo session together.

I must say, for being our first time out, and, I might add, quite unplanned,
well ... as they say,
*You two rocked it!!
=)

~~*~~*~~

I am so honored, and blessed, that you asked me to take these photos of you both!

I had a lot of fun, and I am looking forward, to our future sessions together!




























































Congratulations, you two! I have a few more to come in this summer session,
and, I'm looking forward to an official engagement session with you very soon!


2 comments:

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo