Friday, January 8, 2010

. happiness .





. Happiness .
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

. Jeff and Leah's December wedding - continued .
. This is Lauren .
She is a very happy little girl ... and was so excited to be in the wedding,
which, I might add, was absolutely perfect.

Color my world .....
which do you prefer?

I'm also working an a new logo ... each photo has a different one.
I'm taking votes, here, so, if you have a preference, leave it in a comment for me!







2 comments:

  1. LOVE her sparkly blue eyes surrounded by all that blue. Wonderful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is lovely but the blue really pops with her eyes! Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo