Tuesday, February 23, 2010

. iheartfaces - hands-on-fun photo challenge .

I recently was blessed to join iheartfaces ... a wonderful community of photographers. I was excited to find out they have a weekly photo challenge ... so, for my first ever challenge there, I decided to enter this photo, which I captured from a very special friend's wedding. Comments are most welcome! Do be sure and click on the link below, to see, and comment, on many other wonderful entries in this challenge, as well!





1 comment:

  1. it really made my day when i saw that you have me under your inspiration list. thank you so much!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo