Saturday, March 6, 2010
. leah & jeff . wedding images .
Well, now we'll resume with more images of Jeff, and Leah's wedding =) ... it's slow going getting these edited, but, I hope it will be worth the wait! These are two images I've edited with, and without, textured layers ... *Leah's bouquet, and *Lauren's sweet smile! Any comments with hints, tips, and constructive criticism, on any of these, are most welcome! It will help me to improve!
2 comments:
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind
Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wonderful shots, Deborah! That little girl is such a doll. You know, this whole opinion thing is sooo subjective so I encourage you to go with what you really connect with. I think that's part of finding your own style. I love the composition of both photos (I struggle with this every time I shoot!). I love how "clean" they are. I also enjoy both the images without texture and here's why! :P
ReplyDeletePhoto #1: The grass looks perfect and natural. The gown matches the softness and satin feel of the flowers. I think the textured photo takes away from both of these aspects.
Photo #2: I actually don't mind the texture here. I would suggest masking it off of her face and arms though. She's such a beautiful, vibrant girl. Let that come all the way across in the wonderful image you captured! I scrolled down further in your blog and fell in love with the color one of her surrounded by the bridesmaids. I would love to see this one in color with maybe that same texture.
Keep it up! You're doing great. I hope you get on as second shooter on that upcoming wedding. I'd love to see more of your work. :)
Your textures look really pretty! I just realized you left a note asking about where to find more textures. I put up some links that I've found here :)
ReplyDeletehttp://photographsbyamy.blogspot.com/2010/01/texture-entry-i-love-faces.html