Monday, March 22, 2010

. focus on angles .



Another fun week for the iheartfaces photo contest!

This one is ....

~ FOCUSING ON ANGLES ~

There are some serious angles going on here!
One day, while on a photo shoot,
our adventurous friend, Kurtis,
decided to climb the wall!
It made for some interesting shots,
and we really had fun on this shoot.
So, if you'd like to see more 'angles' on life,
just click the link below and head on over to the
iheartfaces 'Focus on Angles' contest!



4 comments:

  1. That's great! I get a sense of vertigo just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You seriously nailed the theme-so many angles! I love the blue bricks too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! It was a fun shoot! =)

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo