
Dramatic Black and White Photo Challenge
I've always loved black and white images ...
I remember looking at my parent's photo albums when I was a young girl ...
I think that's where my love for the 'colorless' images began!
This is my dear, sweet husband.
We were at a living history museum and he decided to have
a little fun with the hats in the local store!
The color version is nice, but, removing the color does give it a 'dramatic' effect!
To see more black and white images,
head on over to I Heart Faces by clicking the link below,
then click on all the participating sites at the bottom of the page!
I've always loved black and white images ...
I remember looking at my parent's photo albums when I was a young girl ...
I think that's where my love for the 'colorless' images began!
This is my dear, sweet husband.
We were at a living history museum and he decided to have
a little fun with the hats in the local store!
The color version is nice, but, removing the color does give it a 'dramatic' effect!
To see more black and white images,
head on over to I Heart Faces by clicking the link below,
then click on all the participating sites at the bottom of the page!


Cute! He looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteNow that is dramatic! Love how your eye is pulled to his eyes. Great photo.
ReplyDeletegreat texture, and my! -that is quite a hat!
ReplyDeleteHis eyes are fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it :-) Thank you for the sweet message on my blog. I am right there w/ you sister! I never feel good enough to go out on my own into a full fledge business, but as long as others are asking I will keep doing what I love...it took me a long time to find something I was passionate about, and I am blessed to have some amazing friends that help me along the way. You look like you are doing a great job! I am always available for questions and if I don't know I will ask someone that does;-) God bless!