Saturday, April 10, 2010

. floral inspiration .



Wow! I was so very blessed to have this photo of mine featured,
along side many other beautiful images,
and, I might add, by some extremely gifted photogs,
over on I HEART FACES!


I also had a second one featured, there, as well.
As you can see, it's much like the one in my previous post,
but, I changed it up a bit, with a darker, linen look texture.
Let me know which one you like better! =)




There is such a great community of photographers,
both amateurs and professionals, over there ...
so, if you are one, or, aspiring to be one,
or, just love the art of photography,
I highly recommend joining ... it's free!
If interested, you can read more about it here !

I've met so many wonderful people, and, learned quite a bit,
just from the short time I've been a member.
It's been very encouraging for me to have this network of friends
who love doing what I love doing! =)

Finally, if you want to get some extra 'floral inspiration',
and see the rest of the fantastic featured photos,
just click this link ...
I can guarantee, you won't be sorry!

Blessings ~ Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! Congratulations on being featured. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Debi! That's a gorgeous picture. Stephanie also LOVES to photograph flowers. We were at Springmill for a family gathering and I had asked her to be the "photographer", thinking we'd have lots of people pix. Nope. But there were some beautiful macro flower shots~lol!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo