Smiles are special ... but, even more so, are those who share them!
A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give. ~Author Unknown
So, if you need a smile to brighten your day, or, if you want to enter one of your own, be sure to visit 'i heart faces' website @ http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com! You can also click on their logo, below .... and, smile! :o)



I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's refreshing to see something other than youngies (as adorable as they are) Love that you chose this one of your fil. I almost picked one of my grandparents myself. The years in their smiles. Great pic!
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about an old man smiling that just makes me melt? He seriously looks like someone you just love to love. Great job, I am sure that is a picture your whole family will treasure for a long time!
ReplyDeleteOh my heart. Your post gave me tears and goosebumps. This photo says so much! I love it! I love your quote aswell. I guess it made me think of my grandpa and father to. How precious they are.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! It's nice to see a picture of someone smiling who isn't a child. Reminds me of my grandfather who passed away 8 years ago last week.
ReplyDeleteI just can't help but smile after seeing this photo! Such emotion...*BIG SMILE*
ReplyDelete