I've been loving the flowers this spring, so, I went back through some files from the past couple of years, to see what I could find to play with, in my editing program. I came across this beauty ... with a little 'friend' attached. These are all of the same image .. the first one is SOOC ... (straight out of the camera) ... no editing here at all ... sorta dark, and dull. On the second image, with a few clicks, I let PSE7 do a little 'auto' processing of it's own ... nothing too exciting, but it did bring out the colors. On the third one, as you can see, I changed the color up a bit, added a fantastic texture, by Jerry, from Shadow House Creations, tweaked the blending mode, and opacity, and just had fun with it ... it's all for practice, and not every time, but sometimes, what we end up with is kind of nice. I'd like an opinion, or two, here, so, let me know your thoughts on the last one below! =) Constructive criticism is always helpful!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind
Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo