Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Portrait of Emily



Emily is a very sweet girl, so helpful, kind, and considerate of others ... she comes from an amazing family!
I've always wanted to play the violin ... I have many younger friends, who do!
Always wanted to play the acoustic guitar, too ... *sigh, maybe someday, 
but, for now, I'm absorbing all I can about this thing called photography!
I added a bit of texture to this photo ... Emily was waiting to play at a ceremony
where some friends renewed their wedding vows ... it was a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty - beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing portrait, Debi! I'm going to post this link on my blog. Emily is very excited that you used this photo (oh, and I might be a little proud myself, as her Momma) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool portrait...love the treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo