Thursday, June 24, 2010

Trent & Christina ... and so, it begins!

My first, official, E-Session! E = Engagement!  I'm so excited for these two!  You may remember Trent, and Christina, from the "fun-in-the-country-sun" photo session, I had posted on 11-1-09.  Well, since then, this sweet couple has become engaged!  I was so blessed to spend one Sunday afternoon with them, capturing the joy you couldn't help but see on their faces!  This past weekend, I presented their images to them, and I do believe they were happy with what they saw!  Here's is a sampling of some of their favorites ..... 

P.S. I'll be third shooter at their wedding in September!  They have a very talented photographer doing their main photos, along with my 'second' son ... I'm excited to be able to learn more from them both!




































































































































- THE BEGINNING -


Thank you, Trent, and, Christina, for letting me share in your joy!
I love you both, and I can't wait until your special day! 
I'm so excited to see what God has in store for your future! 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs. Great job,Deborah!!!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    You did a WONDERFUL job! Love the compositions and post treatments. You got it goin' on! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Deborah! Of course they love them! I love them! They are wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your success. I would love to sit down with you and have you show me a thing or two about your tasteful post-processing:) GREAT WORK!

    ps. charge next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya- I'm Christina from IHF:)

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo