
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
!! SURPRISE !! Another Photo Challenge
You'll find lots of 'surprises' over on I Heart Faces this week! This is my 'surprise' entry .... O' Rylie! My sweet little niece, who is so fun to be with, and always brings a smile to everyone's faces. Click the link above, or, the logo below, to see more amazing images .... they will bring a smile to your face as well!


5 comments:
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind
Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the vintage look and the surprised face. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteThis shot looks great in b&w.
I love the colors... Great shot
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Super cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! She is a cutie. I love those eyelashes!
ReplyDelete