Monday, August 16, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge . Got To Wear Shades

Eye Spy .... a very cool guy!  Believe it, or not, this was captured at a friend's wedding, and no body guards were necessary! Lol! This is a friend of ours, who was standing against this column, in a brightly lit sanctuary, (hence the 'shades'), watching everyone file in to grab a pew before the wedding began. He drew quite a few looks, including my own, and I couldn't resist grabbing this for a great memory!  Just click the logo below, and head on over to I Heart Faces to see more of those who "got to wear (some pretty cool) shades"!




7 comments:

  1. Great photo! Love those shades... he does look like he could be a bodyguard! I love the black and white. Thanks for the comment on my blog... it was a great day today here in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool picture...how fun to "meet" a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he totally looks like a body guard.
    and a very good one at that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Smith! How are you? Just got on xanga after not getting on for month and found your comment - shoot me an email @ audrileaphotography@gmail.com when you have a chance.

    Hugs,
    Audri

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo