Yes, I know it's almost a whole week late, and time for the next image to 'fix', but, I thought I'd throw it on anyway! This is my first go at editing an image for Fix-it-Fridays, and it's been fun working on this one! Such an adorable young girl, on a summer day, in a country field. There are lots of edits for this one so head on over to
click this link> I Heart Faces, and click on any one of the links at the bottom of the page, to see the variety! There are just so many ways to edit an image! I love seeing the differences in them all!

For my edits, there are three, I added three different textures, once I cropped it, worked with the colors, and lightened it up a bit. Let me know your thoughts on these! I'm looking forward to working on this next weeks, Fix-it-Friday image, as well!

^ Original Image ^
My three edits below ....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind
Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo