Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge >>Vroom Vroom >>

Another photo challenge is going on this week, over at I Heart Faces ... the theme: 'Vroom-Vroom'!  My entry is of a friend of mine, Miss V.  She has an amazing eye for photography, and, she's a great gal, too! In this image, we were downtown, with a group, for a photo-walk.  Well, when she saw this Mini-Cooper, she figured that posing with one was the next best thing to owning one!  However, I'm not quite sure how much 'VROOM' a Mini-Cooper has ... still, I imagine it gets ya where you're goin'!  To see more fun 'Vroom-Vroom' images, just click the link above to the page, or, the button below ... I know those'll get ya where you're goin'! :)  Thanks so much for dropping by, and have a blessed week, y'all!





3 comments:

  1. A great car, and a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really fun. i like that she is holding her camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun picture! And I love mini coopers.

    Is her name by chance Vanessa? She looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo