
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I Heart Faces Photo Contest . 'Scenic' Black and White
Country, cornfields, and a camera! Last minute I know ... and unfortunately, I missed the deadline by about 15 minutes, but still, I wanted to share something for this week! I simply adore black and white images, and this is the one I had chosen for the contest. Here we have Tim ... the one I spoke about last week ... the 'newlywed'! (And thank you again, Angie, and Amy for picking my image as one of your favorites!) Back to this week ... Tim is hard at work here, at a very special, outdoor, country event ... it was a beautiful warm day. I know the scenery isn't quite in focus on this one, but trust me, it was beautiful! To check out all the other amazing black and white scenic images, click here on I Heart Faces, or, their logo below! I'm on my way there now!


9 comments:
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind
Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This image is super cool! Love how he is almost not the main subject of the picture yet you can't help but look at him.
ReplyDeleteBummer you missed the deadline.
Thanks for checking out my image of my little boy at the Guthrie. I am a newborn photographer in Minneapolis and love it.
Also LOVE your paper entry. What a great idea. Can't believe you only got 2 comments! It's beautiful and well done.
Saw your comment on Tami's blog that you missed the deadline. I really squeaked by, I think I made it by less than a minute! This is a great photo, love the unusual composition, the blurriness of the background makes the setting look dreamy and mysterious. Congrats on being chosen fav on your shot below. Love that one!
ReplyDeleteThat effect? ;)
ReplyDeleteLensbaby! That's how!
I saw your comment a moment ago about missing the deadline so I had to come over and see what amazingness you had up on your blog. I LOVE IT! Congratulations for being one of the winners last week. That is SO exciting : )
ReplyDeleteThis picture is very cool. It speaks to me!
Thank you for commenting on my 1st entry into I Heart Faces. I appreciate all the love the I Heart Faces members have shown me.
ReplyDeleteYes, I can tell you adore B&Ws. The processing of your image is beautiful. And the photo itself is quite intriguing, I have so many questions swirling in my brain about it. Like the angle that the photo was shot. The photographer is nearly standing straight in the picture but the background is almost at a 25 degree angle. Hmmm. And I see a faint image of the sun in the sky but was it processed out or could it be hiding behind the clouds? Agina, hmmm. :) Thanks for sharing your interpretation of a "scenic b&w."
Sorry, I meant "Again, hmmm." They need a spell check option before posting comments. LOL!
ReplyDeleteAnother ?: Is that water directly behind the photographer or an open field? Hmmm. Love it!
Awww! This was a great entry too...I love the way you incorporated a photographer into it. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteThank you, all, so much, for your encouraging comments! :)
ReplyDelete