Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Contest . PAPER

It's been a little while since I've participated in I Heart Faces Photo Contest ... thought this one sounded interesting, and the possibilities .... endless!  I'm curious to see what others will enter!  My entry may be a bit unusual for the theme of 'paper', but I thought it would be fun to share.  My son's best friend, Tim, got married to a very sweet, and adorable, young lady named, Evy.  They're both amazing people, awesome photographers, and perfect for one another.  With both of them having lots of photog friends, they had oodles of pictures taken during their courtship, their proposal, and their wedding. 

During their post wedding shower, for those who couldn't make their wedding, they hung multiple (paper) photos, around the windows using old clothespins, and twine.  I absolutely loved that idea, so I captured a few of those adorable images.  This one was taken the day Tim purposed ... although it's not real clear, Evy's sweet face is there in the background, and *the ring you see on his finger is actually part of the coffee cup .... hers is real!  Their favorite Starbucks spot was in on the whole thing!  {*If you'd like to read more about this unique proposal, check it out over on Evangeline Renee!}  And, to see more 'paper images' from this week's challenge, all you have to do is click on the link above, or the I Heart Faces logo, below!  Hope you all have a wonderful, and blessed Thanksgiving week!



I am so excited to have my photo chosen as one of Amy & Angie's favorites for this week!
So honored, and encouraged, to be among these amazing entries!
Thank you both, and congratulations to all of the winners! 
You can see them all over on I HEART FACES!







3 comments:

  1. What a NEAT idea!! And yep, it works! I see paper....and I see a face! Great idea for the theme entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog. I love this idea. So original.I am not sure I would have ever thought to take a picture of a picture for this theme. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and LOVE the processing here.. you are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo