Friday, May 4, 2012

Beginning again ...



Sharing a bit of spring with you here today.

Ours arrived early this year, and it seems summer has already set in with the muggy days!

Yes, it's been awhile, but I do believe I am back, and ready to move forward again. 

Sometimes life throws you a curve, and takes you down a different path for a season. 

I'm still walking through some things, as I'm sure others are, as well,

but God is showing Himself to be faithful ... that is who He is!

Still, I have missed being here and sharing with you all.


Made some much needed changes here on the blog, simplifying it, then creating and adding my own banner,

courtesy of an 'old friend', {the now retired} Picnik, which helped me to make the collage.  Did any of you every

use that particular editing program?  I used it mainly for the collage feature, myself.  So easy!


I still have a bit yet to do to complete everything here, though.  I'm also looking forward to reconnecting with you

all again ... until then, enjoy every moment you are blessed with, and have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! i love your layout, too. never saw the old one. but i like this one.

    i have used picnik. no that it is gone, i use pic monkey... .and love it! they don't have the collage feature yet, but they will. for my edits, i usually use photoshop. but right now, because i just got a new computer and am waiting for new software, i don't have it, so i have to do my edits on pic monkey.

    gorgeous blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, georgia b!! hope you see this as you can see i've been away ... again!! i have, however, just opened a new photography site here. i've been trying to reach you to let you know, and to see how you've been but it's not allowing me access to your site! :( if you get this come on over to my new site ... i'm in the process of switching all of this over, due to an email issue, and i can see it will take me awhile. sure hope to hear from you soon! blessings!

      http://borneimagephoto.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Your floral images are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, debbie! i have moved this site, and hoping you will see this!
      do come on over and join me there ... had to move due to an issue with my email account.
      hope to see you there, blessings!

      http://borneimagephoto.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. The blog and your photos look beautiful. Life definitely has a way of throwing curves. We just have to keep the faith and trust in God. Hope all is good. Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! as you can see i've been away again ... and i so appreciate your encouraging words! i've certainly missed seeing you're work, too! since you last visited life has been challenging, to say the least, but i am back, although, i have moved to another site due to an issue with my email account. i so hope you see this and come join me there! i'll be sharing more in a post, so if the others here don't see their replies, hopefully they'll see the update, along with my other followers. i just checked out your site and noticed you haven't posted for a little while .. hope all is good with you, too! looking forward to hearing from you! blessings!

      Delete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo