If watching here on my page, be sure to scroll down and pause the music, otherwise, check it out over on Ustream! I discovered this through an email last night (Sunday), and stayed up into the wee hours of the morning watching trying to absorb it all, not realizing they were repeating it all again today! I believe there are about 18 hours of video, and if you don't get a chance to see all of it, you can purchase it at a very reasonable rate!! I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but I will be back soon! Have a blessed week! :)
Monday, April 2, 2012
Streaming Live Today - Lightroom 3 and 4 Tutorials
Laura Shoe is over on Ustream sharing an abundant amount of information from a recent 3 day tutorial, on both LR3 and LR4! It is a recorded session, and they are repeating it today only, as far as I can tell ... and it's FREE to watch! If you use either of these editing programs, struggle with some of the tools like I do, and if you have any time today, I highly recommend clicking on over! It's so worth it ... Laura is a great teacher, and there is classroom involvement with questions, hints, and tips!
If watching here on my page, be sure to scroll down and pause the music, otherwise, check it out over on Ustream! I discovered this through an email last night (Sunday), and stayed up into the wee hours of the morning watching trying to absorb it all, not realizing they were repeating it all again today! I believe there are about 18 hours of video, and if you don't get a chance to see all of it, you can purchase it at a very reasonable rate!! I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but I will be back soon! Have a blessed week! :)
Streaming by Ustream
If watching here on my page, be sure to scroll down and pause the music, otherwise, check it out over on Ustream! I discovered this through an email last night (Sunday), and stayed up into the wee hours of the morning watching trying to absorb it all, not realizing they were repeating it all again today! I believe there are about 18 hours of video, and if you don't get a chance to see all of it, you can purchase it at a very reasonable rate!! I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but I will be back soon! Have a blessed week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind
Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo