Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photo Challenge Week 41 - I Heart Beef

The word over at I Heart Faces this week, is BEEF!!  One of my favorite things to cook, and, in so many ways!  It's hard for some people to pass up a nice juicy steak, though, especially, my husband!  When I think of this challenge, I'm also reminded of the little lady they used in the Wendy's commercials ... remember her?  She'd shout out, "Where's the beef?" :)  Well, for my entry, you'll not see steaks, or burgers, meat loaf, or shish-ka-bob, instead, we have our local 'beef' hot dog connoisseur ... absolutely no pork here, and you should see all the fixin's he uses once that dog reaches the well-done stage!  

Recently, we were with some good friends, on a cool fall evening, around a glowing campfire, roasting those dogs ... and yes, there were s'mores for dessert, too, made with those extra-extra large marshmallows!  Now, I realize there is no face in this image, there aren't in many of the entries, but it's all about the beef ... at least, for this challenge, right?!  You can head on over to see more hearty entries by clicking on the link below this photo!  

Beef ... in any form ... it's what's for dinner!!





2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a hot dog after spending the day in fresh air...love this photo ;) This is my first time participating in iheartfaces and I think I'm a better cook than photographer ;) Have a great week, fondly, Roberta
    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo