*The sun was so warm
Shining down on the ground,
As we sat in the garden
And looked all around.
I said to my Adam,
“Just look at us two!
Already, we’ve run out
of fun things to do.
We’ve eaten our fill
And we’ve climbed all the trees;
For didn’t God tell us
To do as we please?”
Shining down on the ground,
As we sat in the garden
And looked all around.
I said to my Adam,
“Just look at us two!
Already, we’ve run out
of fun things to do.
We’ve eaten our fill
And we’ve climbed all the trees;
For didn’t God tell us
To do as we please?”
And then ... she saw that apple!
I loved this week's photo challenge, and all the fruitful images it's produced! You'll enjoy them, too ... I certainly have! *The above poem is an excerpt from 'The Snake in the Grass', by Kathleen Long Bostrom. I thought it was quite fitting for this particular photo, which I've entered over at I Heart Faces in this week's 'In The Orchard Photo Challenge'! Little 'Eve' (Mercy) discovered that sweet, juicy, red apple, and notice Little 'Adam' (Levi) there in the background looking just a bit concerned ... maybe, because it appears she's going to eat it all before he gets a bite?!
There are more wonderful photos to see ... just click on their logo below and scroll to the bottom of the page ... it's the perfect time of the year to take a trip to an orchard and enjoy a sweet, juicy, red, or green, apple!



i love this photo! what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring and shot!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the angle and the sun flare!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot! she's adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!
Lol, I LOVE the poem!! The picture is beautiful! Love the light and those eyes.
ReplyDeleteI love this - such a great shot! The blue of her eyes and the red of that apple (or what's left of it) -- just perfect!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute shot :)
ReplyDeleteLoL! I love this!! I think her brother wants her apple :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/crystalphoto
Light, eyes, "Adam"--love it all! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHow CUTE! So far this one is my favorite ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog and the photo comment. Good luck!!
ReplyDeletewonderful shot, Debbie!
ReplyDelete