Using PSE7, I started out on the first edit by fixing the little flaw on her cheek, and removing a few stray hairs ... adjusted levels, contrast ... sharpened to bring out more of those beautiful eyelashes. Adjusted color for skin tone, working with both hue and saturation to fade out the color of her shirt, giving it a more vintage feel. I then added a mocha layer, dialing the opacity back to 40%. For the second edit, I used the first one converting it to b/w, with a bit more sharpening, then added a taupe layer - opacity 70%, then finished with a vignette. For edits 3 and 4, I used the first edit, added two different textures, the last one giving it a 'dreamy' look, then, I masked those off her face, adjusted the contrast and colors just a bit, and these are what I came up with for this week! To see more edits on this image, click on the logo below and scout the links at the bottom of the page. Thanks so much, for stopping by! Hope you all have a blessed weekend!
. original .
#1
#2
#3
#4
(Kinda dreamy)
(Kinda dreamy)







These are lovely edits. I like #1 the best, I like the way the colour of her shirt turned out.
ReplyDeleteLove all of your edits!! Very nice :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, love your edits as well!
ReplyDeleteHee Hee! Yes, I see what you mean about the textures...kind of addicting for me, too! I really like your 3rd edit. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with her skin.
ReplyDeleteLovely edits! Number one is my favorite!:)
ReplyDeleteI think your first edit is very nice. Good job.
ReplyDeleteMy vote goes to #4...How did you get the bubbly texture? Love it!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite has to be #2, dear Debbie! It's simple and it captures her. But, you know I'm a sucker for b/w! :) great job!
ReplyDelete