Ah, a new year, a new beginning, time to turn the page, start with a clean slate, and get a fresh web design ... yes, we're under construction around here, and things keep pulling me away from the computer, so I haven't gotten too very far. I'm learning how all the gadgets and gizmos in Blogger work, and that, too, has taken time. I even went so far as to open up a new web site here, just to practice on ... that way I don't totally mess things up here on my main page! Figuring all of this out, is not what I would call simple ... but I do like the challenge! I finally figured out how to add the tabs to my other pages along the top ... now, to get each one completed!
Currently I'm working on a new logo/banner/header for the top of my page. If anyone has any tips, or tutorials, on how to make, and add one, by all means, do share! I can tell you, I am certainly no web designer, but like I said, I'm always up for a challenge! The one I have up there now still needs a frame, or something, and may very well be temporary, although I do like the simplicity of it, and it's all about simplicity these days ... for me, at least! Well, it's time to get back to work ... but first, I'll leave you with an image I took of a friend's bouquet that she's had drying since her wedding this past October ... I thought it fitting to add a texture to it ... this one came from Shadowhouse Creations.
Have a blessed weekend ... and stay warm! We're in a deep freeze here ... but still, I do love the winter! :)


Hey there lady! I LOVE the look of the new blog thus far. Can't help too much with the header. I made mine in Shabby Blogs and it wasn't too difficult. I CAN help with a button though! Once you have your header ready, you can make a cute lil' button to go with it. The instructions are in this post: http://treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2011/01/see-my-button.html
ReplyDeleteNice "visiting" with you :)