Monday, January 3, 2011

I Heart Faces | Best Face Photo of 2010

Well, it's a new year, therefore; a new contest from I Heart Faces!  Yay!  This one is asking for us to look back over the past year to choose, in our opinion, the best face photo that we captured in 2010.  Well, for me, this was a bit difficult ... I had to chose from three images that I really love.  I decided on this one ... my new little great nephew, Miles Christian ... there is a story to tell behind his birth, but for now, we'll just say that we are so blessed to still have both he, and his mommy with us!  They live out of state, and when we were all together for Christmas, he was certainly the center of attention.  He's such a happy, smiley, baby, with the gift of lighting up a room, and if you could only see those dimples when he really gets to grinning, it makes you forget about all your cares in this world!  He brings us promise of hope, and love in the new year!  It is said that a baby changes everything ... indeed it does! 

To see more of 2010's best faces, or to join in, click on the logo below!  Have a blessed week! :)



14 comments:

  1. Definitely love the bokeh, lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .look at those big eyes!!! Great hokey too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious! Love the b/w conversion

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! love the blurred light sin the background - thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clear eyes and the bokeh behind. Great pic!

    Amandalynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww, how sweet! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a precious face! :) (thanks for your comment on my photo)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bokeh! Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love babies! :-) I like the bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and bright photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!!! he is beautiful! The contrast is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo