Monday, January 10, 2011

I Heart Faces * Smile * Photo Contest

A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.  Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.  
~Author Unknown



This week I Heart Faces is turning 2, and that's certainly something to SMILE about! The moment I saw the theme for this week, I had an image in mind ... this one is not the best in quality of sharpness, or color, but still ... the theme was written all over it!!  :)  We had recently been to a birthday party for a friend, and this was one of her gifts. She lights up a room with her smiles and joy, and this definitely fit perfectly with her personality.  To find a reason to smile, or to share one of your own, click on the logo below.  Have a wonderful week! :)



3 comments:

  1. I love it~! The word "smile" is such a cute addition and works perfect for this weeks theme! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!!! Your photo this week is GREAT!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well oh my goodness, this is the first time i've ever been on your blog! :) and your photography is lovely. i love this picture! i am guessing you use canon as well? ;)

    blessings deborah!

    ~arielle

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo