
Yes, I'm hooking up with yet another photo challenge this week ... I just love these! It's great practice, and I love to hear feedback on my work, as well! This one is over on Faith's blog, 'Simplicity - my life in mostly photographs', and the challenge for this week is to take a photo of a 'beverage'. We were out eating with some friends, and I decided to capture the cup ... the coffee cup, that is! And a great cup of coffee it is over at McAlister's Deli ... not to mention the delicious food! To see more images, or if you would like to join in and offer us a 'beverage', click the button above. Have a wonderful weekend!


Hi! I have browsed a little bit around here and I like your captuers. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
Lovely image. :)
ReplyDeleteI love photo challenges, as well. I encourage you to keep linking up. It's great fun and will really make you think outside of the normal photography box.
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Coffee is a beverage I can always go for. Day or night : ) Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by - I love meeting other photographers in the blogging community. I love the simplicity of this shot. Great job! I look forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeletethank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the kind words! love the lighting on that cup, simple indeed but beautifully done! and i went through some of your old posts and the photos are gorgeous!!! ♥
ReplyDeletemmm, i love mcalisters! and what a beautiful black and white photo! this reminds me that i need to use black and white more often than i do :)
ReplyDeletehave a beautiful sunday!
~arielle
Thanks so much for linking up! It's so nice to see meet you here.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE McAllister's Deli - their spuds are amazing and my kids love their PB&J, plus the sweet tea is amazing. I'd go every weekend if I could afford it!
Great shot! Love a great cup of coffee...lol. I look forward to it every morning! :) Photo challenges are a blast. I may have to check it out. Awesome shot...fun stuff!
ReplyDelete