Well, not being around too much lately, I didn't realize they changed the deadline for these challenges over on I Heart Faces so, unfortunately, I missed it this week. Thought I'd go ahead and post anyway, just for fun ... that's what this photo was all about! I was with some friends on an afternoon shoot ... it was a sunny, but very windy day, as you can see by the way Vanessa's hair was blowing around. I almost deleted this, but I'm glad I didn't, even though I missed getting it in on time ... no matter, I still love a photo challenge ... it's great practice! To see more 'wind swept' images, click here >I Heart Faces, and have a blessed day!



She looks so happy :)
ReplyDeleteI think what makes this photo so interesting is the shadow of the hair! Great wind shot!
ReplyDeleteThis picture made me smile Deborah! SO much fun! I am glad you are having a good time helping your son and his new wife. How very exciting that they are close to you! I am so glad I am not far from my family. I truly can't imagine life without them! : )
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Love, Becky
I see that you like your Mac in your post below. That is so funny. I dislike mine : ) and I really miss my PC! I also don't have any editing capabilities right now but iphoto...and I don't think that should count : )
Wishing you a happy week!
I love how she has her eyes closed and has such a joyful smile on her face at the same time...looks like she was taking it all in and totally enjoying the moment! Great shot!
ReplyDelete