Friday, April 29, 2011

A Photo Challenge | Texture Thursday


Vintage Roses

I found yet another fun photo challenge {you'll find more listed under the Photo Challenge tab, and I'm adding more as I find them.}  This one I particularly like ... it requires a touch of texture.  We can either show an image that has texture in the photo itself, or add a texture layer to make it even more interesting.  I love adding the layers and, since there's so much talk this week about a very famous royal wedding, I'm sharing a photo I took of a friend's wedding bouquet.  I dropped over to her home, and noticed that she had them hanging to dry.  Couldn't resist capturing a memory for her.  I then edited it up a bit, and applied a few different textures, giving it a vintage feel.  This is the finished product!  To see a variety of great textured images, or to add one of your own, click on the link below!  Hope you all have a blessed weekend!



The Daily Wyatt

5 comments:

  1. Love the texture you chose for this. Stunning.

    http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!!
    So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The natural texture was already great..then you added perfect texture to it! I looove playing around with textures, they are so fun! Beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your photography too!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo