Thursday, June 2, 2011

Texture Thursday | A Moment in Time




'A moment in time' captured forever .... my husband and I went to a living history museum and we had a wonderful time talking to this lovely lady.  She spoke as if she actually lived in the 1800's ... she was in her early 90's, and so very knowledgeable and informative about many things.  I do love studying and hearing about the past, and I loved talking with her!  I just had to capture the moment we shared.  A moment, I must say, that will be forever imprinted on my mind.  I've edited this image in a couple of different ways.  I really like it in black and white, and finally I added this texture in order to enter it over at The Daily Wyatt for the Texture Thursday Challenge.  To see what others have entered, or if you'd like to join in, just click the button below.  Hope your day is blessed!



The Daily Wyatt



10 comments:

  1. Amazing photograph - really does look like a picture taken back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the feeling this photo spreds is "old, old, old'! Great edit, I truly like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing shot! It looks like it's so old. Perfect. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely photograph...i absolutely love the texture :) beautiful! have a blessed week deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing photograph - what a perfect subject and what wonderful work with the textures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, saw this and loved it.love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely picture! the texture gives some oldish style!

    via Texture Thursday

    Light Trigger

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great old lady. She is still in very good condition if she is working.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The texture adds so much to this already great photo! Really lovely job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this shot! She totally looks like she belongs to different century. thanks for stopping by at my blog. see u at next texture thursday ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo