Well, it's been a little while since I've entered the Texture Thursday challenge, but here I am! We've had a busy summer getting to know our new daughter-in-law, as well as getting them all settled in after moving back home from California ... they say the weather out there was much better compared to the heat we've been having here! It's just too hot for me! I'm so thankful for air conditioning here in our home ... the one in our car just 'died', and I'm not overly excited about going anywhere lately! I do hope you're all finding ways to beat this heat. Honestly, I'm ready for the cooler days of fall! If this heat keeps up, it can't come soon enough for me!
For this weeks entry, I decided to use an image of old medicine bottles, although I do notice an old English Leather box, and a couple other things that wouldn't be considered remedies. It was pretty much SOOC, but I did brighten the colors just a bit, then used a texture from
Paul Grand. I love all things old, and thought this would be a fairly good choice to share. To see more interesting textures, or to add one of your own ... come on, you know you want to ... just click on the logo below the photo! :) Have a blessed weekend, and we'll see you again soon!
Such a beautiful collection of vintage bottles and I love the texture you added--great shot!
ReplyDeleteFabulous shot. :)
ReplyDeleteMarla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
i really love the texture! this would make such a pretty canvas to hang :) have a beautiful week!
ReplyDelete~arielle