Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gloria .... in a 'senior' moment!

A dear, sweet friend ... a beautiful summer day in the country ... and my camera = Gloria's Senior Session . 2011!  I must be honest and say, that this was my very first senior portrait session and I have to admit, I was just a bit nervous, but Gloria's kind spirit along with her bubbly personality, truly made it a joy!  We have known her family for quite sometime ... fifteen years to be exact, and I've watched her grow into a beautiful young lady.  Needless to say, I was very blessed that she had asked me to take these pictures for her.  Senior portraits are pretty important these days, and I prayed that she would be happy with them ... and, thankfully, she was!  The session went very well, with her mom and sisters along for ideas, and encouragement.  Gloria was a perfect 'subject' and as you will see, besides having the prettiest eyes, and smile, her hair was stunning!  Blonde and beautiful!  They live on a country road, and the setting was perfect!  Here are a few of my favorites .....





























































Well, there, you have it ... the session was almost over, and Gloria had just about run out of steam ... it was a very humid day, but she did have one perfect expression left!  Now, I do believe this one reminds me of a picture from an old, black and white, silent movie!  Ya think?! Lol!! 






And, finally ... these were the three adorable ladies I was so blessed to spend that afternoon with ... Hope, Mercy, and Gloria.  Thank you, ladies, for making my first senior photo shoot a success ... I couldn't have done it without you! 

You'll be seeing more of these ladies as time goes on!  I do want to thank you for dropping in ... it's such an encouragement to have you visit, and to read your comments!  Hope your weekend is blessed!  xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful portraits!! She is lovely and looks like she has such a fun personality and you captured that so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you won't know that this was your first time doing a senior photo shoot. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured some really great authentic expressions and for being your first senior session...These look fabulous! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!! I've been busy lately with family, but hope to be sharing more soon! Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo