Monday, September 19, 2011

A Touch of Sun | I Heart Faces Weekly Photo Challenge






It's been a little while since I entered the I Heart Faces weekly challenge and I've missed it!  I really love the theme of 'A Touch of Sun', and all the amazing images you can see over there, this week!  I wanted to share an image from a recent senior portrait session .. my first to be honest!  It was nearing sunset, in the country, and when I brought this into LR3 and edited the original in color, I wasn't really happy with the result ... so I made it color-less.  It is quite a bit sharper this way, and she really liked it, as well.  To see some fabulous 'sun-lit' images, just click-n-go now!  Hope you all have a great week!  Fall is in the air here, and I'm lovin' it!

3 comments:

  1. love the angle and bokeh.... I love girls with glasses, I have two of them and am alwasy challenged by the glare...beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is just beautiful. Love the lighting...

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo