Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photo Challenge | On Your Feet


Well, we're all jumping in with both feet for this week's challenge over at IHeartFaces.  In this case, there is one ... showing that is!  This is my niece, and my two great nephews.  It's a joy to see the love between those adorable little brothers!

You can see more 'footwork' by clicking the link above, or the logo below the picture!  I'm headed over there now to see some, myself!  I'm so glad you dropped by, and I hope you all have a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. Great Photo of your niece and nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i love how their faces aren't in focus & his little foot is - but i love how much of the story their faces still tell :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! i just want to smooch his little toes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo